Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random old forum memories

Lets remember things about the old forum

Remember when we had those interviews, then for some God knows reason some person we didn't know got picked and no one knew what to ask her and she never replied and the whole thing fell apart. I feel it was Abes fault if I remember correctly.

ok everyone remember things. Or else

Hahaha nah we’ve been through this. This was DivineVarod who was previously known as Danielski and it was awkward cos half of the questions sent to Abe were of the “are you a man or a woman” variety, cos of the confusion about all DivineVarod’s old posts being under the name “Danielski”. And most of the other questions were just our usual nonsense that DV didn’t understand and seemed bemused by.
    i got to see snow before everyone else everyone else that i knew i got to see snow first

Comment

Remember when Kry10 came back to give us a proper telling off when the forum was closing and Jimbob asked him if his wife’s snatch was haunted?
      i got to see snow before everyone else everyone else that i knew i got to see snow first

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
        Lets remember things about the old forum

Remember when we had those interviews, then for some God knows reason some person we didn't know got picked and no one knew what to ask her and she never replied and the whole thing fell apart. I feel it was Abes fault if I remember correctly.

ok everyone remember things. Or else

I remember that. It was somebody who never posted in the Garbage Pod, so we didn't know anything about them.

I also remember that one JMC was supposed to do, but it was different in some way (can anybody remember what it was all about?), but barely anybody submitted answers so it never appeared either.

Comment

Whatever happened to DivineVarod? Is she the Chris Barrie obsessive?

I also remember Neil Old’s Q&A and everyone asked the same question (!) apart from one person who wrote “why did you beat your wife”? I remember nearly passing out laughing so much when I read that (just like I’m doing right now)!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluey View Post

I remember that. It was somebody who never posted in the Garbage Pod, so we didn't know anything about them.

I also remember that one JMC was supposed to do, but it was different in some way (can anybody remember what it was all about?), but barely anybody submitted answers so it never appeared either.
            Yeah it was like everyone took a turn asking someone a specific question or something. Sounded tedious and got ignored, which was the correct response.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant E View Post
              Whatever happened to DivineVarod? Is she the Chris Barrie obsessive?

I also remember Neil Old’s Q&A and everyone asked the same question (!) apart from one person who wrote “why did you beat your wife”? I remember nearly passing out laughing so much when I read that (just like I’m doing right now)!!!!
              Yes. Writes some terrible (but hilarious) fan fiction. I keep meaning to post some. I think last time I looked there was a huge row going on between Chris Barrie fans and G&TORDFCQ+ and I got distracted reading it all and sending parts of it to other people hahaha. Both sides were dribbling dramatics over the ownership of an actor who probably hates all of them.

That was Reece, also known as Dick (as in Van Dyke) who really only came in chat and only posted on the forum once that I recall. Neil came in chat and Reece just starting hosting a quiz where all the answers were “Because Neil beat his wife” or whatever and it was very funny. I don’t know if Neil was amused though, but you gotta admit Reece had talent to turn everything into a game show or musical haha

Comment

I have a few memories of old Billy Casper being salty that me laugh. His whinging if he didn’t know the answer to the Quiz question and his general obsession with that thread plus his occasional expletive laden rants. I remember one time him bizarrely going nuts over Rob Llewelyns face and Seb telling him off for it.

Comment

One of my favorite things ever will always be Rectumfacespigmy trying to sell that blue midget and us all just roasting him every time for the all over the place price

Comment

The guy collecting the T-shirts was also hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki the Great View Post

Yeah it was like everyone took a turn asking someone a specific question or something. Sounded tedious and got ignored, which was the correct response.
                      Yes, it sounded stupid. That's why I didn't bother sending in questions.

Comment

Rectum_faced_pygmy was great, I always enjoyed his returns with different tales of where that blue midget model came from. Something to do with a friend who was either dying or already dead?

But rocking up like Delboy at a funeral, still trying to shamelessly flog us his tat when Seb had died was the ultimate. I couldn’t stop laughing. It was like when smackheads turn up at serious events with a plastic bag full of dvds, feeling this was a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                        X