Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluey View Post
    Does Neil ever turn up in the chatroom?
    Occasionally. We get the odd fake Neil now and again too.
    i got to see snow before everyone else everyone else that i knew i got to see snow first

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki the Great View Post

I'm not really into the chat room, so it's v rare I show up there

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki the Great View Post

Which is worse: real Neil or fake Neil?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluey View Post

Which is worse: real Neil or fake Neil?
          Depends who is operating the account haha. The worst of the bunch would be that Phil guy, since he would just spend the time trying to bore us for the 1000th time with tales of how terrible he believes we all are. Yawn.

Everyone knows the real Neil would spend the time trying to tell us for the 1000th time that he wished he was back in the good old days where he could punch some foreigners and not go to jail.
          i got to see snow before everyone else everyone else that i knew i got to see snow first

Comment

I find it odd that there are fake Neils. Why pretend to be somebody else? If doing it to impersonate me or my traits then just do that as you are. You don't need to pretend you are me to do it. Or if you are doing it to push some sort of agenda for or against me, then fine, you don't need to pretend to be me to do that either. I don't know whether to take it as an insult or complement really.

Comment

Why wont you come to chat Bluey, do you know all the fun you are missing? You too could know the joys of watching Tomedy

Comment

Originally posted by neilold View Post
                I find it odd that there are fake Neils. Why pretend to be somebody else? If doing it to impersonate me or my traits then just do that as you are. You don't need to pretend you are me to do it. Or if you are doing it to push some sort of agenda for or against me, then fine, you don't need to pretend to be me to do that either. I don't know whether to take it as an insult or complement really.
                I picked up your dry cleaning dear. Why do you own so many pairs of women’s knickers ?

Comment

Originally posted by neilold View Post
                  The world and all its treasures shall belong to me, Spydra, once I eliminate Neil Old!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Olds Aunt Rita View Post

I picked up your dry cleaning dear. Why do you own so many pairs of women’s knickers ?
                    That's not a fake Neil, that's ant

Comment

Originally posted by Spydra View Post

The world and all its treasures shall belong to me, Spydra, once I eliminate Neil Old!!!!
                      That is also ant

Comment

Working...
                      X