Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spydra View Post

Why aren’t you taking it seriously? The world and all
    Its treasures could be ours (once we eliminate Gadget Boy)
    Cos I assume Gadget Boy is a child and I’m not really down for going full Rose West. Can’t you eliminate someone else?
    i got to see snow before everyone else everyone else that i knew i got to see snow first

Comment

Well it was Troons Awareness Week this week. And Troons Remembrance Day today (yesterday I guess, cos past midnight).

The problem is, who the heck are people supposed to be remembering? Like there were strange services to “remember the victims of transphobic violence”. So people who have been murdered, right?

Well there hasn’t BEEN a murder of a trans person in the uk for over 3 years. That’s the problem. And that last one was, I believe, the first in around 9 years in the uk. And it was not “as a result of transphobic violence”. It was their own longterm partner who did it, therefore highly unlikely to be transphobia, since they were living together as a couple already, suggesting this is a person who accepted their partner as trans.

Meanwhile, 3 women per week are murdered in the uk. In one week, there are already 3 times as many murders of women. I find it damn rude that on any day of remembrance for murdered women, it gets cruelly hijacked by those pretending to get it, yet in the same breath will insist it also includes transwomen. It doesn’t. It’s not the same and it’s nowhere near as common.

You are more likely to be violently attacked by a trans person in this country, than be violently attacked for being trans. Misgendering ain’t “violence” and it’s insanely disrespectful to both survivors and especially to the memories of those who didn’t survive, to liken it to this.

Then it’s like..don’t you already get your own multiple WEEKS per year for “awareness”? Why do you need a special Remembrance Sunday style service when nobody from your crew has even been murdered for 3 years and not “as a result of transphobic violence” at all for nearly a decade? Yet it’s utterly unsafe for many women out there (particularly the “hidden” ones, ie the demographics you don’t really see at all - the statistics that mean nothing to you) every single week and you still won’t let us even remember them in peace without having a bunch of b-b-b-but “BE KIND AND INCLUSIVE YOU PIECES OF SHIT” or worse, quite sexual language, whilst being told we’re not allowed to have anything that recognises there’s a problem with women being killed so often. Cos it’s not including transwomen. Or people are trying to pretend it is, or yell that it should be, instead of listening to those who are trying to tell you why not.
      i got to see snow before everyone else everyone else that i knew i got to see snow first

Comment

As I’m sure you’ve all heard, a gay and lesbian club became the target of a shooting, which left 5 people dead. You’ve probably heard it called an “lgbtq club” but the company’s own website calls it a gay and lesbian club, so I think we should be respectful. It seems 2 out of the 5 victims were trans. The other 3 have seemed less significant to certain people, sadly. All the deaths were a senseless violent tragedy and each death should be afforded the same respect.

However…yesterday this was being widely reported as “a hate crime against lgbtqsoup234”. That J.K Rowling and gender critical (terf) women in the uk were responsible for this, in another country. We were told we did this. We must “own it”. Today, the people yelling about that have gone eerily quiet. Why would that be?

Oh yeah, that’s right - the gunman is “non binary” uses “they/them pronouns” and is demanding to be referred to as “Mx. Aldrich”. So..one of their own.

Predictably there’s a few that are trying desperately to claim the gunman is lying about his identity. Oh really? Cos I thought y’all were like “If someone tells you their identity, you must believe them, or you’re a bigot!”

So..are you now saying this is incorrect? That we shouldn’t believe your non-binary comrade, because he’s done terrible things? Interesting..cos pretty sure we’ve been saying that we can’t just take someone’s word for it that they are who/what they claim to be and if we don’t then we’re committing hate crimes.

I’ve said it. We (my fellow womyns in particular) have all said it. You insist we must accept every man who claims to be a woman as such. And vice versa. And to accept the nonsense that is “non binary” (thankfully not a legal status here). But you don’t wanna accept this identity, do you? Cos of they/them’s awful attack.

Well I’m sorry, but it doesn’t work like that. Not even in your creepy cult. Also, can you now see WHY women are frightened that men (twice their size and strength and still sporting a functional dong) claiming to be women cannot just be automatically trusted and believed? That doing so will put many women and kids in danger, who are less able to defend themselves from these blokes than those in the male sex class are?

Probably not actually. That’s the trouble with believing in an ideology. You don’t question or consider anything. You just blindly believe and then act shocked when bad things happen.

Some of you need to get out in the real world and get some actual problems. Or spend time with those who see it from another point of view. Maybe TRY LISTENING to why? Personally, I draw from experience. If you don’t share my experience, you have no right to tell me I’m wrong for feeling how I do. Cos I promise you’d feel the same, if you had.

I’ll be over here, waiting to see if anyone has the decency to apologise for jumping to conclusions. But I suspect that will never happen.

Comment

It's very rare in mass-shootings to actually get the suspect in custody, since they usually suicide - but in this instance they got the bastard thanks to the bravery of someone in the club who tackled him. So for once we might actually get a reason for the attack from the horses mouth. It's certainly true that yesterday huge swathes of the media and various commentators had already opted for him being a right-wing supremacist incited into violence by anti-lgbtq+ rhetoric from the JK's of the world. That's always a dangerous approach to take without being in possession of the facts, especially if (given the guy actually got caught) facts WILL be forth-coming on this one.

A non-binary They/Them murdering people in a gay club is certainly a slightly more problematic narrative for some now, but then deciding on a cause and motive before the fucking investigators do and then publically announcing it to the world is pretty bloody problematic in itself, especially if your literally name-checking people you want to blame for him doing it.

What a mess.

Comment

So that woman that runs that charity Mermaids, that tried to get that other charity LGB Alliance stripped of it's status, has now stepped down as CEO without explanation following a month of news stories about it's questionable conduct. Now I don't want to jump the gun on this or anything, because for all I know she might have stepped down over ill-health... But if not and if it is related to the media coverage I think everyone needs to remember the current golden rule: "There is no such thing as cancel culture, only accountability culture."

The chief executive of Mermaids has left the transgender children’s charity after six years at the organisation

What a silly world.

Comment

Well well well!

The CEO of that awful “charity” Mermaids has quit. Her name is Susie Green. She gave a TED talk around a decade ago, where she enthusiastically admitted to taking her son to Thailand for his 16th birthday to get him gender reassignment surgery. Why? Because her husband couldn’t accept having a gay kid. So she tried to Frankenstein her gay son into a “straight daughter”. It’s disgusting.

What kinda irresponsible loaf decides they’ll “fix” homosexuality by transitioning their kid? What Susie Green did to her son is child abuse. Homophobic child abuse. She has pushed that kid down a medical path for life. He can never have biological children. He will be on meds forever, that have been found to be extremely dangerous and life-shortening. Even if he detransitions now, he will still be medicated and in pain for LIFE. Ask any of the ever more vocal detransitioners about it. It’s not a path a kid can consent to. They’re not capable of realistically looking into the future. They just know how they feel right now.

A lot of LGB kids go through a period of hating their sexuality. Wanting to fix it. I cannot imagine doing that to this boy. If that was my kid I would’ve at least attempted to help him to just accept himself and his sexuality, without the need for drugs and awful surgeries that leave people utterly disfigured. Sometimes with permanently open wounds. Who would want to put their kid through that? And who even knows if it’s what the kid even wanted at that time, since it all seems to be about finding a solution to her son being gay, since the father wouldn’t accept it. Susie Green is a monster. Her husband is also a monster.

So..what now for Susie Green? Will she be arrested? What about Mermaids? They’ve lost a lot of funding over the Cass Report and their affiliation with multiple paedophiles. They’re likely to lose their charity status and are currently under investigation for child abuse (illegally sending dangerous chest binders to young girls without the parents knowledge/consent and the moderators of their super-secret forums/chatrooms being involved in grooming). They cannot survive this.

Will the people who STILL fiercely defend Mermaids ever backpedal? Apologise for pushing the narrative in places where LGB kids were reading and absorbing, that this charity was doing good things for them? Thereby encouraging them to go there? Probably not. They’ll either claim they’re “shocked to learn” or they’ll still defend them. But those people are unstable, narcissistic tools and haven’t really SEEN the world or just how hard life can get. They might think they have. But they haven’t.

Sincerely, a former victim of child grooming who knows just how evil nonces can be, especially when they KNOW you don’t have parents looking out for you. They pick their victims carefully. They can tell who is being abused. Who won’t tell. Who has nobody to tell. If you push them towards groomers, you’re guilty too. Just shutup and listen. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdunn View Post
                So that woman that runs that charity Mermaids, that tried to get that other charity LGB Alliance stripped of it's status, has now stepped down as CEO without explanation following a month of news stories about it's questionable conduct. Now I don't want to jump the gun on this or anything, because for all I know she might have stepped down over ill-health... But if not and if it is related to the media coverage I think everyone needs to remember the current golden rule: "There is no such thing as cancel culture, only accountability culture."

The chief executive of Mermaids has left the transgender children’s charity after six years at the organisation

What a silly world.
                Haha you beat me to it. I wrote way too much as always anyway, so I’ll quote yours and be like “THIS” instead.

Comment

Pleased to see our government blocked SNP’s insanity, which I knew they would. The people who thought it would pass have very little understanding of the law, I suspect. It wasn’t going to happen

I’m impressed with how it’s been handled too. No dramatics, just “Nope, not happening” and that’s the end of it. We needed politicians to go back to being a bit more adult about things, rather than loud and emotional.

Sturgeon is an authoritarian piece of shit. Imagine trying to push this through without even consulting the people of Scotland or putting it to any sort of democratic vote, knowing full well this was not something that her people wanted. I bet they’re glad Scotland didn’t go independent now.

You cannot put 51% of the uk population in danger for the sake of sparing some blokes from having hurt feelings. SNP are lunatics if they genuinely thought this would pass, but I suspect a lot of it was done for political point-scoring anyway.

Also the men in dresses who were crying of happiness in court when they thought they were getting their demands met? They personally enjoy intimidating women with threats of violence as seen here:

Charming gentlemen, I’m sure..

Comment

Working...
                  X