Troons, woke and bs sexualities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troons, woke and bs sexualities

Oh don’t mind me, I’m just gonna make a lovely thread about the TQ+ issues that are destroying the world for everyone. I’ve been deeply unhappy at the state of things. Frightened even. Definitely disturbed.

You can find posts I’ve made about it on this forum, I’m sure. But now I’m gonna try to keep it contained in this thread, because there’s just too many things I want to talk about that I don’t want to make individual threads on, or try to squeeze into existing threads.

So if you’re a fan of troons, “woke” culture or any other invented identity, label or sexuality, then you should probably exit. Cos you won’t enjoy yourself here. I accept no responsibility for your hurt feelings, you have a choice not to read. I talk about it elsewhere on the internet, but nowhere that I’m willing to share here.

Given my actual closest friends are on this forum and not in any of those other places, I feel I should express my thoughts here. So they can get an idea of what’s going on up in my super intelligent brain. I’m not good at a lot of forms of communication, since I only have partial hearing. But I’m pretty damn good at putting things into writing, if I do say so myself.

I’m going to talk about the things that have me shook lately, rather than covering old ground. Though I’m willing to discuss older news if anybody feels like bringing it up.

Though this is just an opening/introduction post. Nothing to see here. Yet.

Apart from this lovely lady:
    i got to see snow before everyone else everyone else that i knew i got to see snow first

Is that what Daniel says when he watches women getting changed?

Comment

You certainly seem to have it in for trans categories Nikki judging by how much you post about it

Comment

Yes neilold. This is because I am a woman. And I know what happens when you start shoving creepy blokes with fetishes in with us and it ain’t pretty.

Originally posted by Adam View Post
        Is that what Daniel says when he watches women getting changed?
        Yes. Exactly that. Adam gets it. But I already knew he was a good guy.

Speaking of getting changed, what’s up with the unisex changing rooms that the “Be Kind” brigade pushed so hard for? We knew it would end in trouble. And it has. I assume most people at least saw the Primark incident? I’ll include the link to the bbc article.

What strikes me the most about this, and frankly disturbs me, is this girl talks like an abuse victim will talk about their abuser after an attack. She’s tearful, apologetic and still trying to “Be Kind” and “inclusive” because that’s what social media has been gaslighting her to believe. I remember talking this way to the police when my ex was arrested for battering me when a neighbour called the police. Blaming myself, making excuses for him and telling them it was my behaviour that was bad.

This is because I had been being slowly destroyed over a period of around 3 years, that I had started to believe I deserved everything I got. That guy had abused me in every way imaginable. Physically, mentally, financially…sexually. Yet there I was crying and shaking and covered in bruises, saying this was my fault.

That’s not to say that the men who barged in on her (one of which was filming her) were trans, but when you push for “inclusivity” you put girls like this in danger. We knew it would happen. She’s not the first and I doubt she will be the last.

It’s appalling it happened when it was pointed out repeatedly over the years that this DOES happen. It’s not hysteria. It’s not even rare.

Please think!

A woman posts an emotional video about her experience in a unisex changing area.
        i got to see snow before everyone else everyone else that i knew i got to see snow first

Comment

Fair enough. There's a few trans people who visit the place I work. They're ok though. They don't insist on being called her, complain when they're not, nor do they try to use the ladies loos, or expect to be treated differently than anyone else

Comment

Originally posted by neilold View Post
            Fair enough. There's a few trans people who visit the place I work. They're ok though. They don't insist on being called her, complain when they're not, nor do they try to use the ladies loos, or expect to be treated differently than anyone else
            Now that’s MY kinda trans. The old school style, where they just got on with their lives, without imposing on anyone else or demanding we feed their delusions. They were never any trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki the Great View Post

Now that’s MY kinda trans. The old school style, where they just got on with their lives, without imposing on anyone else or demanding we feed their delusions. They were never any trouble.

pretty much, they aren't really that old though, in their twenties I'd say

Comment

Do you swap knickers?

Comment

Originally posted by Ant E View Post

Do you swap knickers?
                  Your fetish with wanting to see me in knickers sickens me

Comment

pretty much, they aren't really that old though, in their twenties I'd say
                    Then I sincerely hope they weren’t victims of the Mermaids scandal. Which brings me neatly to…

The trans charity Mermaids, who are finally under investigation!

There’s been concerns for years. But everyone who raised them was yelled at for being a “bigot” or a “TERF” by idiots who fail to understand anything outside of a trendy opinion on social media. I would personally prefer to be a terf than someone who pushes harmful and misleading information onto kids. But there we go.

An undercover journalist managed to access the super secret Mermaids forums, posing as a gender non-conforming 13 year old girl (yano…the ones we used to just call tomboys) who informed staff she was not allowed to bind her breasts.

Mermaids, instead of saying “yes and you absolutely shouldn’t do that, because it causes long term physical damage to your body” coaxed the girl to give them an alternative address to send a breast binder to, encouraging her to keep it secret from her parents. I’ll include a link with more info and there’s plenty more out there, now that it’s hit the mainstream and they’re being investigated. But this is a long time coming, trust me.

There is no way in hell Mermaids can bounce back from this. I’m surprised it even got this far. Shocked that so many supported it and were quick to trash JK Rowling, when she raised the alarm a couple of years ago. Susie Green, head of Mermaids made a disturbing TED talk back in 2013, about how she took her gay son to Thailand to have surgery to make him a “girl”, because her husband was homophobic and wouldn’t accept having a gay son, but would be ok having a “straight daughter”. Look it up. It’s not hard to find on youtube. Why anybody trusted her to run a charity off the back of that is beyond me.

I find it disturbing that some people still defend the actions of Mermaids. Perhaps these people have lived extraordinarily sheltered lives. Perhaps they are just lacking in intelligence and life experience. But surely it’s common knowledge, not just limited to those of us who were groomed as kids (myself included), that an adult discussing with teenage girls what to do with their breasts is wrong. And SURELY they understand that encouraging a child to keep secrets from their parents are up to something sinister.

There’s been some pushback of course, with “What about trans kids abusive parents?” Again, surely they know that a predator picks their targets carefully, either focusing on kids with unstable home lives, or slowly isolating them from their parents, manipulating the child to believe their parents are abusing them, when they’re not? And there’s no such thing as a trans kid.

Any adult who encourages a child to bind her developing breasts is guilty of child abuse. See the police guidelines for yourself, below. It’s not a joke. It’s not an exaggeration.

Anyone who encouraged this is guilty. Frankly, anyone with displayed pronouns, particularly grown adults in their 30’s and 40’s with “they/them” or any similar equivalent, are guilty too. I’m not saying they’re irredeemable. Yet. But the clock is ticking and I’m watching what happens now. If those adults still cling to their convictions and their support of this dangerous ideology, then they’re awful people who should never be around kids.

Funny how Mermaids were trying to have LGB Alliance’s charity status removed, which was in court a couple of weeks ago. A charity that actually works with LGB folks, including teens, helping them accept their same-sex attraction and not pushing them to medicate it away. Also funny how they lied in court, saying they don’t offer medical advice, yet have been caught doing just that. Lunatics.

Last edited by Nikki the Great; 09-30-2022, 12:44 PM.

Comment

I wonder Nikki, what are your views on someone like Jordan Peterson? Who is regularly villified for his views on the trans community, and us seen by some as the intellectual messiah of incels? Also, if i may ask, how do you personally, who I, maybe wrongly or rightly, view as quite liberal, come to terms with your views on trans, that many would term quite right wing, when you yourself are pretty liberal, or seen as being?

Comment

I wonder Nikki, what are your views on someone like Jordan Peterson? Who is regularly villified for his views on the trans community, and us seen by some as the intellectual messiah of incels? Also, if i may ask, how do you personally, who I, maybe wrongly or rightly, view as quite liberal, come to terms with your views on trans, that many would term quite right wing, when you yourself are pretty liberal, or seen as being?
                        Jordan Peterson is a well spoken and intelligent man. I don’t necessarily agree with everything he’s ever said, but I do agree with him on this topic and a couple of others. I admire his strength and courage to speak the truth, no matter how badly he gets attacked.

As for being liberal - yep. I would say I am. But maybe not the new version of liberal aka libtard. I despise racism, homophobia and war. I have been involved in political activism since I was a teen. I don’t recognise the state of “the left” anymore, but I think this is probably something that shifts about with the climate of social issues.

I don’t much care about the opinions of others anymore, so therefore if they want to call me “right wing” then they can go ahead and do that. It doesn’t change who I am as a person or my history. I have never been afraid of cutting people out of my life and never looking back. In fact I’ve done it many times, including any potential associates of those people, even if they were people I considered friends once. So I don’t care what a bunch of people I either don’t know or don’t like think of me. Some things just matter more to me.

I think it’s important to speak with the courage of your convictions. I care more about children being manipulated, groomed, abused and permanently physically and psychologically harmed more than the approval of fools. I care more about preventing any form of sexual abuse towards women than I do about the opinion of a creepy bloke in a dress. I have never moved with what is popular. I go with what I know in my heart is the right thing to do. I’m never afraid to admit to being wrong, though honestly that’s pretty rare haha.

Comment

I mean this is just accepted now isn’t it? What a fucking disgrace we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                            I mean this is just accepted now isn’t it? What a fucking disgrace we are.

https://twitter.com/jeanhatchet/stat...hcGf0t7sZihgtg
                            Exactly. And people cheer him on, call him “stunning and brave”. I mean..he’s not stunning. He’s a fat twat in a frock. And it’s not brave to invade our privacy like that. He doesn’t get it. None of them do. Cos he’s never had to get it.

When did it become soooo wrong to so much as joke about this? If someone had said this would happen even 5 years ago, we would’ve laughed our shit off. Now I hear of it happening all the time and it’s somehow the women who object to it who are the bad guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki the Great View Post

Jordan Peterson is a well spoken and intelligent man. I don’t necessarily agree with everything he’s ever said, but I do agree with him on this topic and a couple of others. I admire his strength and courage to speak the truth, no matter how badly he gets attacked.

As for being liberal - yep. I would say I am. But maybe not the new version of liberal aka libtard. I despise racism, homophobia and war. I have been involved in political activism since I was a teen. I don’t recognise the state of “the left” anymore, but I think this is probably something that shifts about with the climate of social issues.

I don’t much care about the opinions of others anymore, so therefore if they want to call me “right wing” then they can go ahead and do that. It doesn’t change who I am as a person or my history. I have never been afraid of cutting people out of my life and never looking back. In fact I’ve done it many times, including any potential associates of those people, even if they were people I considered friends once. So I don’t care what a bunch of people I either don’t know or don’t like think of me. Some things just matter more to me.

I think it’s important to speak with the courage of your convictions. I care more about children being manipulated, groomed, abused and permanently physically and psychologically harmed more than the approval of fools. I care more about preventing any form of sexual abuse towards women than I do about the opinion of a creepy bloke in a dress. I have never moved with what is popular. I go with what I know in my heart is the right thing to do. I’m never afraid to admit to being wrong, though honestly that’s pretty rare haha.
                              Thank you for providing a thought provoking and thorough answer Nikki

Comment

• Nikki the Great
                                Nikki the Great commented
                                Editing a comment
                                And thank YOU for reading it haha
                            Working...
                            X