Clear All

• Guess who's back back again

Well, I know you have all awaited my return, and I am back

Hi Neilold. Clean slate here I think.

Comment

So is this the real neilold?
      "even people who spoke clear English didn't undersand me"

Comment

It sounds like him, he often used to call his return threads that!

Comment

It's me alright, dunno how long I'll last mind

Comment

Was I the one who originally called you a raunchy piece of crackling Nikki?

Comment

• Nikki the Great
              Nikki the Great commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep! It always amused me.

Originally posted by neilold View Post
            It's me alright, dunno how long I'll last mind
            I have a feeling you'll be fine. I like to think there is now complete amnesty for all the old members who may have been banned in the past, though it's possible we'll still chase them away with our antics I guess haha. I think the law of the land here is basically post wtf you want, but expect to be challenged?

And just so you know Neil...I think you and I may even have common ground, because quite frankly I am finding the new woke ideology to be very creepy and cringe and no longer feel I recognise "the left" and "liberals" because how can something be liberal if it is so heavily controlled to the point of having our thoughts policed?

Comment

I doubt very much you will be banned from here Neil, so have at it.

Also do you actually own a device now or are you still having to access the internet from the library... like a poor person?

Comment

Remember that time some heroes defaced your online football thingy?

Comment

Yes I do remember the Online footy thing, I also use a mobile now, so don't go to library, I am also shocked and surprised by Nikki, I never thought we would agree on some areas of politics. Though I'm probably more indifferent to things nowadays, in such matters. I'm glad you kept the crackling part though Nikki

Comment

So who's around. Last time I was on, it was big old dummy, ant, bluey, Nikki, undies, cloud, kitty and that's about all I remember off the top of my head

Comment

• Deb Lister
                      Deb Lister commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Don't forget me! How are you Neil?

BOD IS NEVER ALLOWED BACK. I insist he is banned on sight if he attempts it

Comment

So who's around. Last time I was on, it was big old dummy, ant, bluey, Nikki, undies, cloud, kitty and that's about all I remember off the top of my head
                      How could you forget me? I'm fuming.

Welcome back though.

Comment

Everyone except BOD from that list. Someone spotted him at Dimension Jump though, in some pic that was circulating, so he survived covid and got on a plane. Some others you will remember when you see them, though some like your mate Mario Kart have probably been lost forever I'm afraid. But we're making it our mission to reunite everyone again, so if you're in touch with anyone let them know we're all here and we're safe now!

Comment

Hi neilold.

Comment

Working...
                          X