Underdunn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underdunn

Please send your best wishes to Underdunn, who has been in hospital since Wednesday, fannying about.
    "even people who spoke clear English didn't undersand me"

Get well soon UD. I hope the doctors will conduct what’s necessary and send you home soon.

Or you can be bitchy to the nurses and they’ll release you just to get rid off you.

Don’t smoke though, it’s bad.

Comment

Best wishes, Underdunn. Hope you're home soon.

Comment

Get well soon Takes x

Comment

Thank you, I'm still alive but still here and wired up to machines going beep and bop.

Comment

Why are you in hospital, Underdunn? I hope it's nothing serious.

And get well soon.

Comment

It's something to do with my heart, but it's not serious. Also mind your own business. Also thanks.

Comment

Dont die undies.

Comment

Last time I saw you, we had a different monarch. Like how in primary school where some kid would think he was the nuts for saying “See you next year” when we broke up for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki the Great View Post
                    Last time I saw you, we had a different monarch. Like how in primary school where some kid would think he was the nuts for saying “See you next year” when we broke up for Christmas.
                    Or like when your mate would pinch your foreskin on April fools and be like “April fools!”

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post

Or like when your mate would pinch your foreskin on April fools and be like “April fools!”
                      A doctor pinched my foreskin. I don't remember the date.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post

Relatable.

Comment

This will cheer Underdunn up - an interview with Jed Shepherd in his hat !!! Hope this doesn’t make
                          you flee the forum neilold

Comment

Underdunn enjoyed them last two films Jed was involved with, so he might even like this.

That hat is choc full of shit though, there’s no denying it.

He’s still not out and not expecting him to be for a while, for anyone wondering.

Comment

Disrespectful at this time Undertaker

Comment

Working...
                              X