• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nikki the Great View Post

Adam’s anus = destroyed.

Mission complete
    Round 2 happening now
    i got to see snow before everyone else everyone else that i knew i got to see snow first

Comment

• Hello, I am here now.
      i got to see snow before everyone else everyone else that i knew i got to see snow first

Comment

• Y NOT CHAT?

Comment

• We’re having our office Christmas party in here tonight. We will mostly be watching our favourite YouTuber, Tomedy. So don’t expect much sense from us or to notice any dramatic entrance from any of our serial bores. But all are welcome!

Comment

• Woke up with severe Brain damage after last nights tomedy-a-thon but a good night had by all. The man is truely insane

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloud View Post
              Woke up with severe Brain damage after last nights tomedy-a-thon but a good night had by all. The man is truely insane
              I wonder how many chicks he’s gonna score with on NYE

Comment

• Come to chat tonight for all the latest. And maybe our snapchats, if we like you.

Comment

• I'm going in

Comment

• I was there. It was big tea, big fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                      I was there. It was big tea, big fun
                      This seems like some wisdom right here

Comment

• All the answers you seek probably lie in chat, which we're in right now.

Comment

• I'm lurking

Comment

Working...
                          X