Click above to sign in otherwise choose an option below

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Himmler appreciation day

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Himmler appreciation day

    Himmler appreciation day
    Starts
    03-26-2022
    Ends
    03-26-2022

  • #2
    I did this just to fuck with the calander

    Comment


    • #3
      The calendar sucks. You are correct to mess it up.
      i got to see snow before everyone else everyone else that i knew i got to see snow first

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nikki the Great View Post
        The calendar sucks. You are correct to mess it up.
        would you have sex with the calendar for 2 million pounds?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Cloud View Post

          would you have sex with the calendar for 2 million pounds?
          It wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world I’ve had sex with, so I guess I could.
          i got to see snow before everyone else everyone else that i knew i got to see snow first

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nikki the Great View Post
            It wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world I’ve had sex with, so I guess I could.
            did you have sex with a porcupine?

            Comment


            • #7
              I thought every day was Himmler appreciation day 😢

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cloud View Post

                did you have sex with a porcupine?
                Oh maybe it was a porcupine. I thought it was like a hedgehog-badger or something, maybe a crossbreed.
                i got to see snow before everyone else everyone else that i knew i got to see snow first

                Comment


                • #9
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	image_41.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	205
                  happy himmler day!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by smurfy View Post
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_41.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	205
                    happy himmler day!
                    booooooooooooo!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Deb Lister View Post

                      booooooooooooo!
                      Don't Reichsführer shame, Deb.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Bump

                        bluey smells

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          As a confirmed Nazi I wholeheartedly approve of this thread. I'm all for the expansion of the homeland, especially since the council denied my garage extension on the grounds of attempted annexation
                          Last edited by neilold; 01-15-2023, 03:36 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by neilold View Post
                            As a confirmed Nazi I wholeheartedly approve of this thread. I'm all for the expansion of the homeland, especially since the council denied my garage extension on the grounds of attempted annexation
                            Tell us more about your garage extension…

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ant E View Post

                              Tell us more about your garage extension…
                              Well it was denied on the grounds that my expanding it was essential lebensraum. Which was a lie. However in one corner of the extension was found a wardrobe with a dutch girl inside scribbling in a diary. Her name was Anne something or other

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X