X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ant E View Post
    Daniela ? Danielle? Yeah… annoying!
    joined the forum for about ten minutes.

did Jed wear his hat in the Forbes article?
    Yes he did. He didn’t dare take it off in case all the faeces we put in there spilled out.
    i got to see snow before everyone else everyone else that i knew i got to see snow first

Comment

• Currently noticing Boz is online

Comment

• Currently tired... After working for myself for the last 10 years I decided to go back to a full time job for a while. Having to get up at 6am to go to work has been canny hard to get used to, and working a mind numbing job for 8 hours a day has been a chore (I'm only on week 2). I forgot how crap it was to work for the man.
        It's just a warehouse job at 'End clothing' but it is paying the bills for now. I'm finding it difficult not to have control over my own time as I have been used to for so long. The bonus is having some good crack with other people that work there.

Comment

• Don’t even talk to Sammy till he’s had his lasagne.

Comment

• Originally posted by sundayforsammy View Post
            Currently tired... After working for myself for the last 10 years I decided to go back to a full time job for a while. Having to get up at 6am to go to work has been canny hard to get used to, and working a mind numbing job for 8 hours a day has been a chore (I'm only on week 2). I forgot how crap it was to work for the man.
            It's just a warehouse job at 'End clothing' but it is paying the bills for now. I'm finding it difficult not to have control over my own time as I have been used to for so long. The bonus is having some good crack with other people that work there.
            Will you be having some proper geordie banter like?
            i got to see snow before everyone else everyone else that i knew i got to see snow first

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikki the Great View Post

Will you be having some proper geordie banter like?
              Oh Aye, As the place is in Washington, it really is proper Geordie v's Makem rivalry like.

Comment

• Currently happy that the uncle that went to America for 15 years and disappeared off the radar has now come back home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boz View Post
                  Currently happy that the uncle that went to America for 15 years and disappeared off the radar has now come back home.
                  Good. If only Kry10 and Simulant37 would return also.

Comment

Good. If only Kry10 and Simulant37 would return also.
                    Good that Boz's Uncle has returned, but Kry10 and Simulant, no thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sundayforsammy View Post

Good that Boz's Uncle has returned, but Kry10 and Simulant, no thank you.
                      Kry10 the sponge was your arch nemesis. People often forget this!!!

Comment

• And when exactly is Reznor going to be arriving?

Comment

• So what’s everyone’s theory as to who Reznor was?

Comment

So what’s everyone’s theory as to who Reznor was?
                            Probably just Danny on a mad one tbh

Comment

Working...
                            X